Sunday, January 6, 2008

Once Again...

Today, I am going with my dad and boyfriend, Cory to visit Great Grandma again. I picked her up a pair of black pants and a nice shirt for her birthday. (She only has a couple of pairs). Hopefully she will like them! It's funny how people become particular in their old age! I also picked her up a couple of new toothbrushes and some toothpaste (her request from my last visit on Tuesday). This visit, I hope to keep my mind focused and not lose it like I did last time. I have been reading this book called "Calm My Anxious Heart"... and it's been a good reminder of where to keep my focus!!

I apologize for my lack of creativity on my page so far. I am waiting till I have time to sit down with my sister and figure things out. Visit her at The Country Blossom .

I think my tree is going to come down tonight(depending on what time we get home from great grandma's). My dad came over yesterday to see it and chit chat. I think I will feel relief when that's all taken care of and everything is put away!! My cat has taken a liking to the tree... and already broken a couple of ornaments. I think she might be disappointed when life goes back to normal! She looks a little evil in the picture... but I assure you, it's only her "princess attitude". I think she was annoyed that I was taking her picture!

Yesterday I went to an antique shop to look for some presents for my cousin's birthday. While there, I saw all of these old ornaments labeled from the 1930's. If you notice the ornament in the picture, I believe it is around the same age. I actually had some of the same ornaments on my tree that were in the shop. So that's kind of cool. I love ornaments, and vintage ones are even better!!

Have a nice Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. i hope you have a good time visiting grandma!

    hey...on the links for my blog....take out "the". It's just http://countryblossom.blogspot.com

    I know..i should have put the THE in there...but i don't remember why i did it like that! LOL I can't wait to help you with your blog and get it going!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!