Monday, November 29, 2010

A Shower for Baby!

This post is going to be short and sweet... with mostly pictures!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

(My cousin was able to come home from AZ for the shower!)

To see a more detailed description (and more pictures)
of my wonderful shower... please head over to my sister's blog!
I figured there was no sense in me repeating everything,
when she said it all beautifully!

A BIG thanks to everyone who helped pull the shower
together... and to all of my friends and family
who came to celebrate (and provide many
necessities for Baby!!)

I am truly BLESSED!

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! I wonder why it looks like I am frowning in the one pic? I didn't think I frowned the whole day! ;) Maybe I was sniffling from my cold?
    It was a beautiful shower! I am glad it all went so well! Only 2 months to go! yahoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, there's a lot of people that love you for sure! Hope you got everything you needed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that sweet belly of yours! UGH! I loved getting presents at my shower! So happy for you! Not much longer now girlfriend:)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa you and your lil nugget certainly made out!! Looks like it was an amazing shower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you have to say!